Out of pure curiosity and not wanting to get ripped off I went to another market three weeks later and bought exactly the same things I did in Walmart and paid $50.00 cheaper than what I paid in Walmart. So I went back and told this to customer service expecting something to happen because they do advertise the "price match" and this lady yelled at me.

Told me this was ridiculous and I could not get my money back.

I just want to know why Walmart seems to like ripping people off from their hard earnings? I will not be entering that place anytime soon

Comments

#671931

HI LadyScot aka Anonymous see you are too chicken shh, it to post as LadyScot anymore you have been beaten into submission.

#671900

How exactly did walmart rip you off? You say that you purchased items at walmart then 3 weeks later you purchased those same items at another store for $50.00 cheaper than walmart.

Okay, so you go back to walmart and tell them this and expect something to happen. My guess is that you expected walmart to give you $50.00. Sorry but it doesn't work like that. If you want to price match, then when you are checking out your merchandise at the WALMART register, hand the cashier the ad from the store that you would like to price match from and she will be more than happy to adjust the price for you.

The merchandise has to be exactly the same though.

Brand names, size,quantity etc etc...No similar items or substitutes, it has to be exactly the same. What is so hard to understand about that???

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #669283

You should have did the price comparison on the same day instead of waiting for three weeks. Three weeks difference can't possibly count, because you had more than likely seen the items in the other store on sale and that is why you purchased them.

Price match works on the same day, and sometimes you have to have the ad from the other store with you. I smell a rat here.