4.3

I earned over 43.00, no egift card sent nothing. ive sent several emails regarding this.

no response. But the 43.00 is no longer on my account. Its sad they don't have someone monitoring this system. Walmart makes far too much money to do this to their customers.

I tried to remove and add the app back to my smartphone but it keeps saying im already registered.

its bad that ive gone through the process of scanning all of my receipts and in the end nothing was rewarded to me either way. Not sure who will see this but beware of this price match program.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not happy with the price match program" of walmart price match policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $43. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart price match policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

austinisatwin

Go to your local store manager and explain it to him he's the one that has to find price match for your area or the cashiers do