I was on the phone with a Walmart agent for a Price match request. She checked both sites to verify price differential.

I told her that I wanted to pick up the item in a local store that had it in stock. She even checked the local store's ID number. I wanted the item today. There didn't seem to be a problem.

After being on the line with this agent (Very charming and helpful) another lady came on the line and said it was approved, she would adjust the price. She need an order number. I placed the order and did not get a option for store pick up. I asked her about that and she said that they could not adjust the price of an in stock item in the store.

and the price adjustment would come as a credit to my card, (up to 5 days). MY entire object was to get the it today.

I was in the middle of a project and wanted to get it done. So I canceled the order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

And your point is??????

I miss when Wal-Mart used to price match. I used to get alot of really amazing deals. Sadly, they cracked down on it, and don't do it no more.