At 11:30pm on September 1, 2012, my friend and I went to the Walmart located on Kendall Drive and 157th Avenue in Miami, Florida. We had advertisements for both CVS and Walgreens. The stayfree pads 14-24 count were on sale published for $1.99 in Walgreens and $2.00 at CVS. We requested a price match on the items. First the lady did not understand the advertisement she started saying that it was a coupon and not an advertised price, honestly there is no possible way to come to a conclusion like that one.

The ad clearly states $1.99 and if you have a coupon from the sunday paper for $2.00 then its free. Obviously it is not free if you do not clip coupons from the sunday paper, the sale price is $1.99. It just happens that we did have the coupons. Walmart advertises that they match any competitor's printed price. Well it was printed not in 1 but in 2 competitor stores. They made up a million excuses and refused to price match because the manager Jimmy (that is what they called him since he did not even have the courtesy or manners to come out) said that those were not actual prices.

This is a violation of federal law and I will be pursuing legal advise. They cannot continue to deceive the customers.

Comments