The online price for this video game clearly states that it is on sale for $35.00 and that I would save $24.96 since the original price was $59.96.I was on chat with a representative who said it was a pricing error and would not honor the price shown.
That is really unfair since the error was not on the consumers part and the price shown should have been given. I asked to speak to a supervisor and the person whom I was chatting for said the information he was giving me was from the supervisor.
As a supervisor he should have had the courtesy since he has the authority to rectify this error.Horrible customer service!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."
- "I was sent plants that were dead and rotten roots on a scale from 1 to 10 this company rates a minus 10 this company needs to be closed..."
- "I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package. They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there..."