Verified Reviewer

1.3

Today i went back to walmart on garners ferry rd to get information about my layaway . I was there 12/11/20 i payed evthing off and only received three items, the employe told me to go to customer service fot there help.

I went back 12/13/20 for there help. There assistant manager Cole was very unprofessional. He keep insisting that i had everything i payed for when i didnt. He pulled the camera back showing that i only had a bike and a box with two items in it, but kpet telling me i have my items when i dont.

I was in the store since 8:30 this moring. While im trying to explain to him what im missing on the receipt he accused me of lying about it and refused to give me money back on the lost items.

I acked him if they cant find my itmes i need money back, but all he colud do qas go on about the itmes on the list he says im lying about. Getting my refund was clearly not an option.

Walmart Pros: Walmart i like, I got riped off still waiting for my refund.

Location: 7520 Garners Ferry Road, Columbia, SC 29209