3.0

The town I live in has a Walmart but I find that I am having to go two towns over to another Walmart just to find what I want. Why do all Walmart's not carry the same standard products?

Also, the customer service could use a little training. If you do not like working with the public get out of Walmart and go to a factory.

Customer service specialists should try to always have a smile on their face and be eager and ready to help the customer find the product they are searching for. If you cannot do that then you are in the wrong business.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Layout of store.

Walmart Cons: Produce and customer servixe.

Comments

There are no factory jobs available in the US. Walmart prefers low cost providers for their goods, so depends upon child labor usually from Bangladesh, as China is too expensive.

(Look for news with factories burnt, with child workers inside... ) If I worked at Walmart, I'd be pissed off too.

I'd rather work at McDonalds, cause there, if you find the right franchise owner/boss, you have at least a chance of getting treated like a human. Walmart policies are from the top, and trickle all they way down, and then to you, the consumer.

Perhaps after dealing with whiners like you it is hard to keep a smile on their face. My guess is when the item was not in stock, you went all postal on the employee who had nothing to do with the item. Perhaps people in your town don't want the items, or perhaps they want the item so much that it gets sold out fast.