Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.5

Update by user Aug 05, 2021

Its still the same, no updates from Walmart yet. Moreover they had reinitiated the whole conversation, like asking me to provide my full name, address and order details..

after few exchange of messages they agreed that they have my information but need more time to resolve.Its already been 3 months and there is no clarity from Walmart how many more months it may take.. my money is just stuck..

Original review updated by user Jul 06, 2021

I ordered a bar stools from Walmart Canada, online, on 1st May 2021, and it was supposed to be delivered by 5th May 2021.

As I didn't receive the product and the tracking was showing as "a shipping label has been generated, waiting for pickup by Canpar" I contacted the customer service and each time they say, we are looking into it, and we have escalated the issue, but one month passed, no updates at all.

Then I posted on the FB site of Walmart, and they messaged me privately that when I ordered the product it was out of stock, which actually doesn't make sense coz how did they actually process and charged for a product that was not even in stock, and also it was not indicated on the website that they do not have it.

This process went on another month and each time I post on their site, they removed my reviews and message me in FB that they are waiting for the vendor to respond.

Even after so many requests, Walmart is neither delivering the product nor cancelling the order. My money ($250) is stuck.

Lately towards end of June, they have even stopped responding to my messages.

I wonder how many customers are suffering due to such unethical practices.

Attached pic, the tracking status still shows the same message.

Moreover, this product is sold and shipped by Walmart. So not sure why they are not able to refund my money.

Walmart Pros: Ease of access, Diversified collection of products.

Walmart Cons: Unethical management, Refuse to hold themselves accountable, Do not care about customers.

Comments