I purchased bundle of 2 corelle sets online..product infomation was wrong.mugs are in different material( porcelain

I am so disappointed. Next time i will never expect to buy any thing from walmart. I will suggest people to never buy anything online from walmart. Wastage of time and money both.

Product should be as like as you describe in product information.

Mugs are ugly not in proper shape. Color is different from plates and heavy to hold.

I want to return this product. And i will not pay any shipping charges. I was thinking to another bundle as a gift for my cousin but now i will never think about it. First experience and very bad experience.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about corelle dinnerware set from Walmart was management Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States #947212

How about the packaging? There was no original packaging. I don't know what they did.

It isn't WalMart's fault that you mugs were allegedly different. It is the fault of whatever manufacturer is responsible for Corelle ware.

Complain about the manufacturer instead of WalMart. At least then you would be complaining about the right business.