Houston, Texas

I place can order on the above date. Everything I've ever order online with Walmat I've gotten in less than a week.

This *** place is saying that I'll get it on 8/17/2016! That's 11 *** days! Why in the *** is it takng so *** long? Are they *** or what!

It just left Californis today! That's 7 days to mail something. Geez! These folks are freakin ***!

If or when I get my order I'll never order from them again. It's probably garbage. I've seen nothing but complaints! I wish I knew this before I ordered anything.

Didn't know they sold cheap ***! Total regret!

I'm already pissed off. It's not a good thing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

#1198732

You didn't know Walmart sells cheap ***? Really?

Is this your first time at Walmart?

realm188
#1198721

Why be pissed off about it? Those dates are usually just days that are expected.

Amazon does the same thing. Sometimes I order something from Amazon and it takes a month for me to receive it.

No reason at all to be upset. Especially when you know that these things actually do happen.

realm188