I place can order on the above date. Everything I've ever order online with Walmat I've gotten in less than a week.

This *** place is saying that I'll get it on 8/17/2016! That's 11 f---ing days! Why in the *** is it takng so *** long? Are they *** or what!

It just left Californis today! That's 7 days to mail something. Geez! These folks are freakin ***!

If or when I get my order I'll never order from them again. It's probably garbage. I've seen nothing but complaints! I wish I knew this before I ordered anything.

Didn't know they sold cheap ***! Total regret!

I'm already pissed off. It's not a good thing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of walmart delivery service. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1198732

You didn't know Walmart sells cheap ***? Really?

Is this your first time at Walmart?

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1198721

Why be pissed off about it? Those dates are usually just days that are expected.

Amazon does the same thing. Sometimes I order something from Amazon and it takes a month for me to receive it.

No reason at all to be upset. Especially when you know that these things actually do happen.

realm188