1360 Center Dr, Medford, OR 97501, USA
4.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I love shopping at the store people and employees are 99% great but i have diabetics in my house and have to be careful about everything I buy I make lunches every day and found that the great value bag trail mix was one I could use there wasn't as much sugar content to it as others I buy usually 5 to 6 bags at a time today I find out the are not carrying it any more I don't know why but is there another store in Medford Or that would carry it . Also for some reason the shelves always seem not to be restocked I have seen the same products half empty for weeks at a time Of course if its being sold that quickly .but would like to see it back on the selves if possible. Thank you for your time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Store Facility.

Reason of review: products being discontinued.

Preferred solution: I would like to see a more diabetic friendly store .

Walmart Pros: Great employees on the floor and check out.

Comments

h.kitchener

"Lack of stocking and discontinuance of products without warning." Yes, this is Walmart. Best to shop elsewhere. Oh, did I mention the rude, unkempt employees?

@h.kitchener

So you expect a company with millions of items in inventory to post a notice each and every time a product might not be carried anymore?