My fiance paid for the upgraded 4 year warranty with the walmart protection plan and i will tell you right now that will be the very last time!!! I just got a package today. I was so excited to open it just find this letter.

It's complete BS... I don't care WHAT was wrong the the PS4... They told her it would be REPLACED if it had to be!! So REPLACE it if you don't want to work on it!!!

The worst part about it is I could've attempted to fix it myself.... All it was was the HDMI port had sunken in. But when I went to take it apart it had a sticker covering the screw that said warranty voided if tampered with. So I decided to do it the right way and send it in. I had it nice and snug in a box with plenty of packing peanuts and such. It came back to me...let's just say... even the mail man noted that it was very loose, banging around inside a box with one layer of popcorn paper.

So...tell me if they couldn't work on it why was the HDMI port fixed but now the PlayStation itsel would not turn on..?? I should've just attempted to fix it myself!! Now what am I left to do... Because I'm not paying out of pocket to have it "professionally cleaned".. What kind of B.S. ?! WHY DON'T YALL JUST HONOR THE FRICKEN WARRANTY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments