3.1
Layout of Store

IF YOU NEED ANY MORE HELP THAN WHAT I HAVE ALREADY WROTE DOWN BRANDS AND ITEMS NOT SHELVED LIKE THEY SHOULD BE ONCE ITEMS ARE GONE . THAN YOU CALL ME PERSONALLY AND I WILL LOVE TO TALK TO YOU .

YOU SEND ME A PERSONAL EMAIL AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER . LETS SEE IF YOU CAN DO THAT ! YOU ALREADY KNOW MY EMAIL SO SEND ME A PERSONAL NOTICE SMART DUCK !THE ITEMS I WANT I HAVE TO GO 30 MILES OUT OF MY WAY TO LOCATE . THERE ARE 3 STORES ABOUT 30 MILES TO 55 MILES IN MY AREA .

ALL 3 OF THESE STORES STOCK THE SHEVLES LIKE THEY SHOULD . THEY ARE ON TOP OF THEIR PRODUCTS. THE THIBODAUX LA. STORE IS NOT .

TO MUCH PLAY AND NOT ENOUGH WORK AT THIS ONE . WHERE ARE THE MANAGERS AND WHY DON'T THEY EVER TAKE PHONE CALLS????????????????

Reason of review: not stocking shelves after items are gone.

I didn't like: There are so many items that they never reorder, Other stores has these products, Our store does not reorder produts, Manager never want to talk to customers, If you call the person says they in meeting.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 05, 2015.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1043698

Did you even make it past the first grade with such terrible spelling and grammar?