2500 Lake Shore Dr E, Ashland, WI 54806, USA

I purchased the iphone 6 for my son and was asked if I wanted to get the protection plan for $59.00. I registered the phone.

The glass on phone cracked at the corners, so I did everything I was supposed too, recieved UPS and mailed it in 10/23/17. They said Id get gift card due to not having phone in stock, was like fine. Called Asurion and they said that it was sent by email and was coming back as an error. The lady states that they would issue a check and send it out at the end of the business day, so Im like fine, but decided to call back to see if it was mailed?

Of course the person I get on the phone says the will send gift card in the next 24 hrs to 72 hrs, I asked about the check, she states that it never was and that the gift card was coming! Im becoming super irritated as this is my sons iphone, cant speak to him when Im away from home because we dont use land line?

Im angry because its like they are stealing, I mean this seems like a game and Im getting close to taking legal action and writing a statmement on social media for people to not get this protection plan as this is a complete breakdown of customer service and theft. Very unhappy and angry.

Comments