2.7
Layout of Store

I purchased a eureka vacuum and at the time as assured by the clerk would be a good purchase. now nearly two years later after having problems with the vacuum I cannot use the protection plan at all.

it will run out at the same time as the manufacturers warranty. making this protection plan useless. and when contacting them all I get is "We are sorry we cannot help you with this problem, please contact your manufacturer." the money that I spent on this plan was wasted.

just another way for wal mart to take our money and not provide service as promised. Do not buy a protection plan, they do not honor them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service solutions.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 04, 2016.

Comments

Square trade was great through walmart but asurion is definitely a fraud they can't even email a shipping label. Fraud absolutely fraud will never buy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased an adapter for some earphones from Walmart. I received them and they were not the kind I ordered.

I took them to Walmart and was told they could not give me refund that I would have to send them back to Tasharina Corp at7453 Empire Drive. Florence, Ky 41042. I did so I have my shipping invoice. Like a fool I didn't make any copies of the records of purchase, but sent them back with the adapter.

I send a picture showing what I needed.

I can't find any info on this "Corp" Thank goodness I didn't lose much money, but it's the principal that counts. Warning before you buy from Walmart be sure you can return the merchandise back at Walmart, if you can't then it's your loss their gain.