You are always talking about "service to your customer". With all the special parking spaces for the handicapped, what has happened to the electric carts?

My son-in-law broke both legs, got multiple nasty infections, had a stroke and heart surgery. Will never be able to work again and has great difficulty walking around. He used to find a cart so he could shop, not any more. Yesterday (June 2) there was a single cart in the whole store.

He cannot shop because he cannot walk that far.

Why have all that parking and not carts? Makes no sense.

Comments

....Except for the part that Wal-Mart does have carts, and that if both legs are broken then he obviously owns a wheelchair.

There are virtually no handicap carts at the walmart on S> Staples St. in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX.

I make it a point to complain to mngment every time I go to this store......but it does no good. It's evident that they don't care id elderly or handicap customers shop there or not. I can say that I only go there because my wife actually "likes"this store. I would much rather go to the super center H.E.

Butt grocery store clear across town.

They have much better prodcts there AND THEY HAVE ABOUT 9 MLLION HANDICAP CARTS. all the time, day or night!!!

I don't shop at Wal mart anymore because of

Store #4425

7818 Colonial West Drive

Orlando, FL 32818 and Yolanda in Automotive !

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #151464

trevor have you not heard, i am sure your walmart you work at sells magazines, michael jackson died last year so how can he molest me with the personnal information i gave. i am safe now.

well if you can read

ever heard of a typo. No because your sekerity types things for you when you *** with her because you are too cheap to pay with money that is why you pay with sex, so you never typed till now and this is your first typo.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #151449

Did your parents or teacher not warn you not to put so much personnal information online.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #151448

if you 'knew how to read' you would have put my and not m ;)

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150870

well if you knew how to read you would have gotton m name right the first time.

And I care because???? :grin

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150638

Its kevin richards

"then you would be charged with assault on a minor genius. besides some employee stopped us and we ran. they said i stole mouse poison and se did to feed a dog. did not take it unless we put it in bread, so that is another charge on us. like they can do anything much to minors."

They would have to catch me first ;P Like I care. BTW genius you might be a minor but do not forget that your parents have to suffer the repercussions, you get busted for shoplifting. . your parents have to flip the bill on your behalf cause places like Walmart do prosecute for damages and can seek retribution. Plus stuff like that does go on your record, lets see how life treats you later on when trying to get a job and you can't cause of your foolishness now.

Btw your 11 aren't you suppose to be busy masturbating to skater magazines and sniffing glue?

Plus what kind of *** puts his entire name in a post? Kevin Richardson your the kid that probably gets punked around in life.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150357

then you would be chrarged with assault on a minor genuis. besides some employee stopped us and we ran.

they said i stole mouse poison and se did to feed a dog.

"We found this kid my friends and I, (ages 11 and 12) we poured febreeze on his face and poured bleaech on his clothing. The kid was eight. Why because he was in our way."

This is the reason why when I have kids I am beating their *** red when they to *** like this.

Honestly If I ever ran into you Kevin or any kids like you doing something soo f*cked up, basically bulling I would not hesitate in popping you in the face cause your parents are too much of a *** to discipline your ***.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150119

Dude, don't you think you are being harsh. This man has nasty infections, due to stroke, surgery, health problems. The last thing their relatives needs is for you to make fun of their disability.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150109

Trevor I am eleven, and this store is doing a good job by keeping handicapped people out. Maybe the workers are too tired to go the extra mile for them just because they have one leg and are freaks.

For your information I am eleven. Why do you want to know are you some kind of online ***?

Why was I banned for three months, yes for shoplifting. They think I stole a skateboard and glasses with my friend.(sunglasses) However we came in with those. Then when they checked the cameras they found out we did not come in with the skateboard and sunglasses, that *** store has invisiblity and unclear cameras and the worst thing is the *** who arrested me made my parents believe i stole.

That is not the only reason they banned me. We found this kid my friends and I, (ages 11 and 12) we poured febreeze on his face and poured bleaech on his clothing.

The kid was eight. Why because he was in our way.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150108

Why were you banned from our stores Kevin. Shoplifting?

At our store the ban is a year so you are lucky.

How old are you anyway because you sound like a child? A rude child I might add.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150107

Well shop somewhere bozo, I don't want to wait for some slow criple to get out of my way so I can look at the toy section. Right now my friends and I are banned for three months, but when we return we don't want your handicapped *** slowing us down.

How does he get from his car to the "cart" in the store?? Additionally, if he is now permanently disabled as stated, he should qualify for various gov't medical hand-outs which usually include wheelchairs and perhaps a motorized scooter.

Also please tell us what other stores in your area also provide electric carts. We need to complain about them as well - Wal*Mart can't be the only bad guy ut there - unless of course you're just making all of this up to pick on Wal*Mart.