My wife and I had tires put on her car today. While waiting for them to finish in the tire section one employee was walking around with her pants pulled down to her knees.

This is not a good image for your brand. If this is what Wal-Mart is allowing their employees to do them we are going to spend our money elsewhere. I spoke to a manager about this and all she said Was I’m sorry. This store is in Superior WI, we will not return.

Bad enough we have to deal with all the colorful hair in check. But when an employee wants to look like a thug this is a bad image for the brand you represent and the outcome is a pissed of customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Tire Installation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2017.

Comments

Pants is completely understandable. After all, it can also be a work safety issue, but colorful hair?

Let me guess, you're probably also against visible tattoos and men who aren't clean shaven before every shift? Societal definitions of beauty is nonsense anyway, so I cannot understand how such mere aesthetics completely hinders one's ability to shop, let alone exist.

to Anonymous #1403871

If it reflects on their brand..... then YES