3.0

Update by user Mar 25

I am angry that my order was not packed properly, not just once but twice. I am done, all I have to say.

Original review posted by user Mar 24

I ordered my Rubbermaid trash can online. When I received my trash can, I did not receive a lid.

I called and talked to someone and I requested just the lid. She proceeded to tell me that I would have to get a whole new trash can. She said they didn't send just the lid. She said to return the other.

Whom ever packed my order they packed it incorretly. Why do I have to go out of my way to return it. I just needed the lid not the trash can. She then told me I can keep the trash can and do what I want with it, I could keep it, I could give it away or donate it.

I felt that was very very rude because I think if she could have she would have told me to shove it.

She ordered me another which arrived today. I opened it up and it had the lid however, it was missing one of the rods on the lid that hold the trash bag down. I had another trash can the same kind which was broken. I had to take out the metal rod from that lid and put it on the new one.

After all of this I am not pleased with Walmart at all.

I will no longer have anything sent to my home. This was ridiculous and very stressful, all I wanted was my trash can with a lid and all the pieces.

Review about: Rubbermaid Trash Can.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Not happy.

Comments

ransom

Of course the blame lies with Rubbermaid not Walmart. They just ship it and I'm sure they don't have a stock of spare parts to send out. Call Rubbermaid.