When I purchased this item I thought I was buying Bratz DOLLS; not their clothes. The ad appears to be Bratz dolls, but in the 22 word long title, it does state "fashion".

I have 9 grandkids to shop for so I don't have time to stop and read every little detail! And since it's Walmart, I'm ordering without worry because I know they have a good return policy. Well unfortunately for me it wasn't actually Walmart. Rather it's thru a "Marketplace Seller".

So once I learned this I contact the seller, Appletree Technology Inc. via e-mail on 12/14/17 and requested an exchange. They responded 6 days later only to say my order had shipped. I then explain that I have it already but now I want to return.

Their reply was that a return process will begin and that I will receive a return label in 3-4 business days. That was back on 12/20/17. I have not heard from them since. So this company is either ignoring me, OR, they just have very poor customer service.

Or both. I'm also reconsidering doing anymore shopping at Walmart.com if they're going to continue doing business with these types of companies.

Review about: Walmart Marketplace.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: No longer purchase items with Market Sellers. Walmart should take responsibility and provide costumers a refund, then THEY collect from the Marketplace Sellers.

Comments

You admitted to "not having time to read the details" yet you blame the seller?

Having 9 grandkids doesn't mean you can't take 30 seconds to make sure you're ordering the correct item.

This is your fault and yours alone.