I simply asked if they knew when a particular product would be coming back into stock, if ever, and they "put me through" to another department. I'm still sitting and waiting for them to put me through, it's been twenty minutes so far and still no sign of an employee yet.

This is horrible customer service and it needs to be fixed! I like Walmart's prices, I don't even mind the register problems. But being stuck on hold so that I can't do anything else is beyond rude and careless and it *** me off. I'm literally unable to do anything because they might pick up when I go do it.

Can't eat something, can't go swimming, can't do housework or watch tv, I can't even go to the bathroom. I am very angry with this.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of stock from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments