Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I purchased a 3 year protection plan.

I purchased a 3 year warranty. I have gone to the web site to register the warranty.

It takes you to everything but the site to register. Can I take the information to the local store and have them register the warranty?

Ann McDonald

According to Walmart help center, you can file a claim online anytime at Walmart.com/protection.Have your receipt and covered item with you. Many claims are approved instantly.

In other cases, a specialist will guide you through the next steps They’ll repair your item. If they can’t repair it, they’ll send you a replacement or reimburse you for one.

If you need assistance registering or making a claim for a Product Care Plan purchased before August 1, 2018, please call Walmart Product Care Plan Support at 1-877-968-6391.

This phone number is only for product care plans purchased before August 1, 2018. For plans purchased after August 1, 2018, visit Walmart.com/protection.

Debie bourchardt

by Lisa Loos

could you please tell me if and what hours debie bourchardt works in rockport tx at Walmart asap please. thank you

Show

I got a hedge clipper as a gift and only have the gift receipt. How do I register it

Ann McDonald

Concerning the registration issues it is better to contact Walmart customer service by phone at 800- 925-6278 or by email at customerservice@walmart.com

Show

Are religious break times paid two employees

by FestiveHuman284

Are religious prayer break x paid by the employer

Show

I bought a bra and it doesn't fit. Can I return it

by SlightZebra790

Show

what do I need to do in order to get my money back

I have tried on numerous times since November last year without any resolution with your customer service representative. They have told me my address wasn't what they have on file...give them my social security and date of birth (nothing)...so I am trying not to take this to another level. This is not a great deal of money for your company to return back...

Irene Moore
According to the Walmart return policy, they will exchange, refund or repair your purchased item as long as it meets the following guidelines. Walmart will accept returns within 90 days after purchase.

This applies to all products, with a few exceptions, such as the following:
  • Electronics including but not limited to computers, camcorders, digital music players, and GPS units must be returned within 15 days with receipt
  • Airbeds that are not defective must be returned within 15 days and, if used, will only be exchanged for an airbed of equal or greater value
  • Tools of outside use, such as lawn mowers or power washers, must be returned within 30 days with a receipt
  • CDs, DVDs, and video game cartridges follow the 90-day return policy, but must be either defective or returned unopened for a refund or exchange
  • Perennials, trees, and shrubs may be returned within 1 year of purchase with a receipt

Walmart does not require a receipt to facilitate your returns, except for the exceptions mentioned above. Any items may be exchanged. For purchases under $25, you may choose to receive a cash refund instead. For purchases over $25, you may choose a store shopping card for the amount of the purchase.

If you are having issues with your returns/refunds, you can write to the Walmart corporate office: Walmart 702 SW 8th Street Bentonville, Arkansas 72716-8611 United States.

You can also share your experience on Pissed Consumer to get faster response from the company.

Show

I had $47+ and $5.06 in my savings catcher account and it has now disappeared. How do I get it back.

Irene Moore

Many people face with the savings catcher issue. The Walmart support team asks all customers to contact them by email at customerservice@walmart.com.

You can also try to reach them by phone at (800) 925-6278 (toll-free) or (877) 294-7880.

Wal-mart pay

by RoundCat

Can you set up a MDHS EBT Card on wal-mart pay? This is SNAP benefits.

plastic bags

by UnwieldyLemur163

HELP OUR PLANET! GO BACK TO PAPER BAGS. I LIKE THEM BETTER ANYWAY!

Giftcards

by ResponsiveLeopard

I won some gift cards over my cell phone how do I collect them

Handicap Scooters

There are hardly any Handicap Scooters At Gibsonton, Florida Walmart. Most of the time there are none.

This is a large store.

The little Walmarts have lots of them. Why does this store only have a few?

#1582083

They break often, and/or get stolen. They should order more, but they may be restricted on their budget from sales being too low.

you can always do that survey thing and complain. Our local store can’t keep hand baskets because some people apparently like them, a lot.

I need some help

I purchase an iPad and a warranty Walmart for 3 years when I call the 1-800 number they didn't have my information find my receipt how do I get a receipt so that I can make my claim

If u ordered online it’s all in your Walmart account

application porocess

I keep getting a error message on application of time expired and system problem. Cant seem to get past it. help Please

thanks

Hubbell Fowler

Online application

by CrowdedLizard

I can't seem to apply online. I keep getting message "systamatic error has occurred or your session has expired".

I have gone to public library and career center computers and still I get the same message . Please help?

GIFT CARD

When Are We Going To Get Our Gift Card In The Mail By

Show

Re: change in return policy for bras

I don't understand how you can return a swimsuit but not a bra?????

Pharmacy hours

Why is our Walmart supercenter pharmacy not open 24/7, our store hours are 24/7.why does our pharmacy not open as early as 6a or 7a also, customers have commented why do we wait until 9a to open

#1582096

I know this is old, but to give you an idea, the pharmacist makes more than salaried management at our store. They are really expensive along with the lower level pharmacy technicians.

Profit margin isn’t big enough for pharmacy with so many 4$ Walmart prescriptions and have it open 24/7. It wouldn’t really make a good economical decision :/

Show

Date used for online tc#?

by user85403491

Hi I need to know which date do I use when I enter the tc# from an online grocery purchase. The date order was placed online or date order was picked up. Thanks

Questions 18