Burnaby, British Columbia

Update by user Jan 24, 2012

Whoever is out there making very disgusting posts using my name, I want you to know I do not appreciate it. I did \"NOT\" make the comment about anybody\'s children. Looks like there are some out there who need to relax a bit more .....

Original review posted by user Jan 20, 2012

I am beyond frustrated with standing in the checkout line and when it's finally my turn the teller asks if I want to donate to whatever the cause Walmart wants to donate to that particular week. This makes me so angry I want to simply walk out.

Whoever you are panhandling for .... "PLEASE STOP" and let them fund raise for themselves !!!! If you continue to beg for money at the tills I will stop shopping in your stores. P.S.

I donate on a regular basis but will not give money to any organization who can't get out and do their own leg work but instead use the poor cashiers at the checkout to beg for money. "I'M UPSET" !!!

Comments

I have no choice but to ask or my boss will be on my case. Your are not the only one who is frustrated with asking. He even asks me to donate since I work there.

First Born Triplet

Just say no, trust me if you were in the situations where you needed the money you would be happy they are asking for donations.

Every single time I go to shopping to Walmart on Lake Shore, Birmingham, AL, the cashier begging for the money donation. Even one time they have a big screen TV with an advertising begging for the money. it is very embarrassing to be visually and verbally aggressive approach by this claiming legal begging activities.

hollins1

WALMART TAKE IN ENOUGH MONEY TO DONATE ON THEIR OWN.I DO NOT KNOW WHY? WALMART HAS TO ASK PEOPLE FOR DONATION'S ANYWAY.

*** Em.

I'm a cashier at Walmart and it's hard for us, we have to ask customers for donations and sometimes we get attitude from them ( i can understand why ). Now they make us ring a bell like a clown everytime someone donates to Walmart.

I understand it's for a good cause but some people hate asking for money.

At the end of the week the managers have one on one with cashiers and discuss how we are individually doing, i always feel threaten by managers during my one on one because i don't ask any customers. I understand it's for a good cause but WALMART needs to stop forcing their cashiers to ask for donations against their will.

You stay away from Robert Ethan, he likes, no loves boys your age.

Whenever I get one of those donation requests, I just reply by politely saying "No thanks, that charity has connections to terrorist organizations." Robert, you should try it some time - it works well.

Yeah it is robert that is the ***. Thank goodness I was not around when Robert was preying on all those children. However I see he went to another website to prey on children.

IHateStupidCustomers

what are you talking about Who Cares? Robert was the sicko, you ***.

Nice to finally see you "sickos" and "perverts" have finally moved on to another topic !!!!

NOBODY CARES !!!

Telling someone to shut up is childish Bigdaddy, a big punch to the face takes care of the problem quicker.

Bigdaddy10

Wal Mart isn't the only one soliciting at the checkout. Lowe's and others do it too.

I agree, it's really getting bad. One lady persisted and wouldn't let it go until I got really nasty and told her to shut up.

:grin who cares???????

For those bashing Ihatedumbcustomers for being a bad role model to us teenagers we would have posted these comments regardless of his comments. You don't like them go try something you have not tried in a while. Such as go outside and get exercise.

If the guy does not like our posts he has a simple solution. Don't read them.

No one is forcing them. I think someone else stated this.

hi

IHateStupidCustomers

this person that keeps posting about everyone else being sick seems to be sick in the head with the way he types.

It is called the internet. You get much worse than this.

Seriously dont read the comments if they offend you. The fact that you are reading each and every comment makes you just as sick.

Also not everyone posted sick comments, funny how you only remembered the sick ones. Maybe because you are sickminded?