235 E Dorset Dr, Dixon, CA 95620
3.6

In the month of March 2019 and April 2019. Actually a nice location with many employees that are professional, it's a select few that are angry in their hearts and shift it in front of your face! They have manager next to their name so they feel entitled to follow you around as if you can't afford to buy items from Walmart Next time I get followed I am going to take their picture and forward it to corporate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

I NEVER SEE ANYONE FOLLOWING ME AROUND WAL-MART AS I SHOP WITH MY BACKPACK, BUT I JUST "FEEL" THAT SOMEONE IS WATCHING ME AND FOLLOWING ME AROUND. THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE FOLLOWING ME AROUND THE STORE AND WATCHING ME FROM ALL OF THE MANY HIDDEN CAMERAS.

I ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT IF IT IS COLD AND THAT I AM WEARING GLOVES THAT I PUT THEM AWAY INTO MY BACKPACK BEFORE ENTERING THE STORE. BUT I DON'T MIND. AS LONG AS THEY DON'T START IN PERSON FOLLOWING ME FROM AISLE TO AISLE AND THEN PRETENDING THAT THEY ARE STRAIGHTENING UP THE ITEMS, I'M JUST FINE WITH IT. I HOPE THAT THEY LIKE WHAT THEY SEE!

THEY SHOULD TAKE PICTURES OF ME AND POST IT ON THE "PEOPLE OF WAL-MART" WEBSITE! C-E-L-E-B-R-I-T-I-E-S-! ! !

! ! ! !