Walmart Store# 2591 in Pembroke Pine, Florida is the worst store ever. Unless you are caucasion or hispanic, you WILL get treated like ***!

I purchased a defective computer, they refused to exchange or refund, My family and I were racially slandered, its been 3 days and they took my laptop at the customer service desk and they refuse to give it back. I get anonymous phone calls daily telling me "*** dont expect your money or computer back". They know nothing about customer service or professionalism and the district manager Freddie Miller @ (954)680-7829 is another joker. Just like Olga, Gina and the rest...all lazy, imcompetant, and lack professionalism and a brain.

We'll just see how this turns out in court.

I will report WALMART to the Better Business Bureau and will be contacting the state commerce office and a lawyer. I have family working for NBC6 and I will slander walmart on every consumer review website you can think of.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Sunrise, Florida, United States #673080

You do know that "slander" means to verbally lie about someone through intentional defamation, right?

Just as "libel" means to write something that is untrue, such as a multi-national store chain employee calling you to tell you that you aren't going to get your money back on a computer...

Arendal, Aust-Agder, Norway #408915

I wonder if all the negative remarks are from Walmart employees. My sister was accused of stealing once because she had a partialy used can of baby formula that was tagged at the Kroger she bought it at. At that time, that Walmart didn't even tag the baby formula and we were able to prove that was the item setting off the alarm senser.

Arendal, Aust-Agder, Norway #408914

This is such a crock of lies . No way they kept your computer and didnt give you a refund unless you stole it !!

Their is a fifteen day return policy and you must have your reciept.

After that you contact the mfg. Your reciept plainly says 15 day return policy when you purchase it

Why do all blacks think by using the "race card" it will get them "Special"treatment"? You do nothing but hurt yourself by trying this old usless trick.

Captain Bob USA

Whatever you do, follow these steps

1st you have a receipt? If not you are *** out of luck (proof of purchase)

2nd contact corporate headquarters in writing along with your copy of your slip.

3rd Has it been longer than 14 days because the rules are that you must send it to the manufacturer.

4th Leave race out of you comment that is a *** poor excuse to use that left this country in the 70S

5th you will get results I had a case of my own and I am white and 65 but do things in proper steps and you will win for sure god bless and happy new year, Florida also.