Schererville, Indiana

I purchased 2 gift cards from Walmart.com for 100.00. (50.00 each) When I got the 2 cards (25.00 was printed in front of it) so it was a wrong gift card.

also, my credit card was already charged 100.00 $ & I was given 50.00 gift cards. I then called the WM CService & I was told to activate the card. The guy I talked to said there should be 100.00 on the card once it was activated. I called the 1800 # at the back of the card & follow the instructions.

At the end, the machine/ operator said I need to go to a WM store to activate it. I went to a store & I was told the cards cannot be activated. I called the CService again, & this time the lady said, they sent the wrong amount of gift cards, the cards should have been activated before they sent it& she said unfortunately she cannot give me a refund or exchange that I needed to call my credit card company to let them know. What kind of service is this?

After sending me the wrong cards & charging me more that what they sent me, then the gift cards cannot be activated, I was told I cannot get a refund or exchange. I was very disappointed with this company.

Never again I will shop with this idiots. It's hard to deal with ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Wrong gift cards amount was received, gift cards does not work. .

Preferred solution: Let the customer know that gift cards they sold online cannot be activated. Gift cards they sell online cannot be refunded/ exchangeeventhough it was their fault. .

Comments