on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided to take my salad with me to work for lunch. Around 1:00pm I proceeded to eat my salad, two minutes into eating it I felt something crunchy in my mouth to my knowledge I thought it was maybe just a salad leaf or something, but the flavor was disgusting I immediately spitted into the trash and noticed there was a bug in the mix. I immediately went to vomit. That's not the last of it I decided to dig around my salad to check for more and SUPRISE!!!!!! There was a big juicy bug sautéed in my salad with legs and wings still attached. My coworkers took pictures of it amazed and disgusted at the same time. I contacted the Wal-Mart I purchased it from and the manager Tammy acted like it wasn't a big deal and said just bring it back and they will give me another one. I WILL NEVER GET A SALAD FROM WALMART AGAIN. I am truly frustrated and I think that it is absolutely ridiculous that something like this is packaged up in the food we eat. This is beyond unsanitary I don’t even no what type of bug it is I never seen it before something needs to be done about this. I will be contacted the U.S department of agriculture and health department immediately.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Salad
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I was just told there are no design flaws with Miele kitchen appliances by customer service however..... you should not drop items in refridegerator or it will cost 2000k to..."
- "I wish I had seen the reviews on this website before I placed my order. I ordered three items for an event almost a full month away. The item detail pages..."
- "Fkn rip off!! Clerk rang up Monster M3 energy drinks that were on the shelf for $2.29, she rang them up as $3.99 and said that was the price! ..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."