I'M SOOOOO PISSED OFF AT WALMART.COM...I ORDERED MY GRANDSON A BED IN A BAG SET BUT I'VE RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM THREE, COUNT THEM THREE TIMES. I ORDERED THE YOUR ZONE VERA CRUZ, BUT I KEEP RECEIVING SOME RACY PINK BEDDING INSTEAD, EACH TIME I CALLED THE "SO-CALLED" CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY SAY ALL THEY CAN DO IS ELEVATE THE ISSUE TO "ORDER MGMT TEAM" WHO WILL INVESTIGATE TO SEE WHY I KEEP GETTING THE WRONG ITEM, THEN THEY WILL CONTACT ME WITHIN 2-5 BUSINESS DAYS...ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS AND NO ANSWER, SO I CALL THEM BACK AND THEY SAY THE "ORDER MGMT TEAM" HAD NOT PUT ANYTHING IN THE SYSTEM...HORRIBLE SERVICE AND THERES NOTHING IC AN DO.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #202293

Actually it is not Kevin's reading I am concerned about it is the OP's. If she knew how to read she would have ordered the right thing.

SHe even admited she ordered the wrong item.

Perhaps because she cannot read. All she has to do is cancel the order find someone who knows how to read and get them to help her.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #202291

I admit I accidently ordered the wrong item but they won't fix it and sent me the same item three times instead of telling me to fix it.

#202229

@kevin...you ***...can you READ??? I think not since your comment has nothing to do with the issue at hand...If you have nothing else to do but browse internet sites all day GET A LIFE!!! punk

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #202193

either get in the 21st century and learn to order online gramps or get someone to do it for you. get computer literate you probably still have black and white tv and were around when the declaration of indepiednce was signed.

#202041

I am sorry to hear about your ordering problem. I honestly believe Wal-mart hires people without logic or common functionality, and we pay the price.