I have bought cake that was discounted from $23.99 to $10.00 due to expiration date, at walmart center located on union hills and 83rd ave. in AZ.

I have not checked receipt because i was in hurry. I took cake to work and when i came back home after work i checked receipt and noticed that they charged me full price even it had big yellow discounted sticker stating that cake was only $10.00. I would not buy that cake if it was not discounted!!! Went back with receipt and the lady in charge told me that they cannot give me my $13.99 dollars back because they do not have prove.

I cannot believe that walmart cannot review camera or something and daughter of the walmart founder is 68 billion rich. I am so pissed, this is not first time that they chit they customers, if they discount something why they do not cover old sticker with new so they cannot have this mistakes!!! I had have so many times this issues and many times i have cat this before i exit out of walmart. I should now better and check every time receipts when i shop there.

I am so mad that such a big company stills money from customer thatway. Please check your receipts when you shop at walmart.

Review about: Cake.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Step 1: get the walmart appStep 2: scan price tag with appstep 3: look at results of scanstep 4: pay THE *** ATTENTION!

Totally your fault.