Amherst, New Hampshire

I PURCHASED RING SIZE 8 FROM WAYFAIR@WALLMART.COM AND GOT WRONG SIZE SO I RETURNED THE RING TO WAYFAIR@WALLMART.COM AND THEY SENT MY REFUND TO WALLMART AND WALLMART.COM SUPERCENTER AMHERST.NH 03054 HAS NOT REFUNDED MY MONEY WHY CANT THEY SEND ME A CHECK GIFT CARD FOR MY RETURNED RING AS WAYFAIR HAS ALLREADY SENT PAYMENTS TO WALLMART.COM ONLINE ORDER#8692028-824525 THIS IS VERY POOR BUISNESS AND I PLAN TO NEVER BUY FROM WALLMART AGAIN.ILL GO TO MACYS OR SEARS.VERY ANGRY WHY I HAVE NOT GOT MY CASH OR CHECK GIFTCARD .PAYPAL REFUNDKEVIN110263@YAHOO.COM/SEND CASH/MONEY TO @PAYPAL.COM

Comments

I LIKE TALKING IN ALL CAPS TOO! I THINK IT GETS MY POINT ACROSS BETTER, YOU SHOULD ALSO TAKE A SPELLING CLASS. I HOPE ME USING CAPS HELPED YOU UNDERSTAND BETTER.

So, ... that is as far as I got before I ran out of words without insulting you.

it's WALMART, not WALLMART. If you use Paypal, any refunds go back to the payment source, so if you funded your Paypal with a credit card or a bank draft, CHECK THERE.

First of all you really need not to post any compliants against anyone until you learn to "Spell".WTF

@Linda

Must be back and uneducated.

P-U-N-C-T-U-A-T-I-O-N is not a bad thing. Your post runs together and gives me a headache trying to read it.