Walmart.com touts that you can order from it on-line and return the item to a local store.is a misrepresentation.

I recently ordered a recliner from Walmart.com. There was no warning that this chair could not be returned locally. However after the chair, which was damaged, dangerous and generally poor quality, arrived I was notified that I would have to return it to another company which was really the seller, and pay shipping charges and a 30% restocking fee. This means I would have to swallow about 40% of the cost.

Walmart should clearly have posted a warning at the time of order that it could not be returned locally and the high costs would be incurred to return it.

After numerous calls Walmart refuses to refund my purchase.I believe this conduct is unworthy of the Walmart name, and consumers should be aware of it.

Review about: Recliner.

I didn't like: Refund return policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $384
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Walmart - FOUND A ASIAN BEETLE WHEN SALAD IS ALMOST GONE! Walmart "I PURCHASED A CHICKEN CEASAR SALAD YESTERDAY WHICH WAS 5/06/17 AROUND 9:04 FROM WALMART OVER MY WAY AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING TO EAT MY SALAD AND DRINK..." Read more Walmart Customer Service Definitely Needs Improvement! Walmart "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..." Read more Walmart - Organic Great Value Walmart "Hi, My wife tells me that the women group that consist of around 4200 women told her that Walmart is labeling the Organic items correctly and that some content comes..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more