Walmart.com touts that you can order from it on-line and return the item to a local store.is a misrepresentation.

Related: The Dump - A Dumped Recliner!

I recently ordered a recliner from Walmart.com. There was no warning that this chair could not be returned locally. However after the chair, which was damaged, dangerous and generally poor quality, arrived I was notified that I would have to return it to another company which was really the seller, and pay shipping charges and a 30% restocking fee. This means I would have to swallow about 40% of the cost.

Walmart should clearly have posted a warning at the time of order that it could not be returned locally and the high costs would be incurred to return it.

After numerous calls Walmart refuses to refund my purchase.I believe this conduct is unworthy of the Walmart name, and consumers should be aware of it.

Review about: Recliner.

I didn't like: Refund return policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $384
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.