On June 29, I bought a somacare kit from a young man selling them inside Walmart in West Columbia, SC. He said we could go through the cashier and if we didn't like the product, we could return it to Walmart.

I found out I didn' t like the product because it took too much time to activate between uses and just wasn't worth it. There are better products on the market.

When I took it back on Tuesday, July 3, the woman at the service desk said immediately, "We don't take that back even with a receipt." I said the young man said we could return it to you. She said I know he said that but we don't. This is very poor customer service.

Why would you let this man sell this product in one of your stores if he was cheating and lying to the customer. Being inside the store made it seem legitimate, but of course it wasn't. I have been a loyal customer of Walmart for years and have spent a lot of money with you. I am very angry with Walmart and will boycott it from now on.

All of my friends will hear about this experience. Shame on you, taking advantage of the little guy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

h.kitchener

Walmart's "customer service" has always been arrogant and condescending and they seem to allow anyone under the sun to beg for donations and sell products outside their door. This is the first I have heard of someone selling inside the store and Walmart disclaiming any responsibility.

Best to just not shop at Walmart from now on. They really don't care.