On Thursday May 13, 2010 at 9:30 AM I left a prescription at the pharmacy at the Walmart store in Lancaster, Texas. I returned at 9:20 PM the same day.

I was told my order was being filled at that time. When I attempted to question the eleven hours since I had left it all I got was a *** stare. I waited paitently until 9:00 when I then asked for the Person in charge who quickly picked up an oprder that had been laying on the counter the entire time. and handed it to me.

Then The "clerk" wanted me to pay the entire bill without checking if I had insurance.

I spend a lot of money in Walmart, but in the future someone else will benefit from my free spending.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 21, 2010.

Comments

Allenton, Michigan, United States #146324

SINCE IRISH KNOWS SO MUCH HE OR SHE SHOULD START THEIR OWN COLUMN NAMED ASK A ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upset :upset :upset :zzz :zzz :eek :eek :? :?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #145973

They cannot give you the prescription without you paying, and genius, it tells them on the computer if you have insurance or not. It is obvious you were trying to get the prescription for free and did not work for you.