2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

What's a great way to get people to buy your cheap terrible products? Refuse to post honest negative reviews of them.

I bought a Panasonic microwave from them that caught on fire and caused damage. Panasonic is refusing to admit it's their fault. At best they offered $100 off their already marked up website, knowing full well I can get the same microwave on sale for more than $100 off. I tried to explain that on Walmart's website, nope not allowed.

I toned it down, removed that I even communicated with Panasonic (since they don't like that). Nope not allowed. Toned it down even more, nope don't like that.

Should I just forget that it caught on fire after just a bit over a year's of use? I am never buying Panasonic products again and will avoid Walmart in the future.

Review about: Panasonic Microwave.

I liked: Walmart was ok prior to this.

I didn't like: Being denied my legitimate complaint.

Comments

you don't bother to say what caused the fire---was it at the outlet? that may not have any thing to do with the appliance and more to do with faulty outlet...if it was caused internally then thats a different issue entirely...w/out this info neither walmart or panasonic wouldnt even know who's to blame...

user61602584
to Anonymous #1461159

The cause of the fire was a failure of the magnetron (inside the microwave). This was in spite of proper maintenance and use. When attempting to write a review on Walmart's website I had included all the proper details, until they kept rejecting the review.

Most electronic things only have a 90 day limited warranty. You can buy extended service plans for somethings, but how can u expect a full refund on a product that you used for an entire year?

What planet are u living on where this is a thing?

And how is it a walmart problem? It's panasonics microwave no matter where u bought it from.

to Anonymous #1445080

It is Walmart problem that they won't let me post an honest and complete review with all the details.For Panasonic: And it's a microwave what planet are you on that they should catch fire after three months? They used to last for at least 10 years. Or are you one of those millennials that's used to throwing something out because it's out of fashion in a couple months?