Salem, Oregon

Does Walmart stand behind there product safety and quality standard? They claim to have this culture of integrity and its there mission to create opportunities so people can live better.How about the safety of the consumer?More specifically; the dangers of a fire or burn hazard from a product recall sold EXCLUSIVELY and ONLY through Walmart?

I Have tried on three separate occasions to return the Durabrand DVD Player model no.1002 to my local Salem,or locations.I have been turned away every time due to "product not being in there most current recall list in there system" and for reasons of not enough knowledge to perform there job duties or just strait up laziness keeping them from figuring it out.. I have provided them print outs from there own website and The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission specific to this recall..So has this dvd player been cleared from all its burn and fire hazard risks? So my continued use is of no danger or threat to me and my family?

Or is it saying something much different about Walmart and where they stand with the safety of the consumer.

. Walmart isn't standing up for its customer's safety.There's no price at which we should be willing to accept for products that jeopardize our family's life and or health.Walmart needs to stop sacrificing safety for profits.Founder Sam Walton's mission statement states: "We save people money so they can live better."So Walmart, "What have You Done For Your Customer Lately?" --Stephanie Manring

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Website.

Comments

You tried 3 times? I wonder what they're going to tell you on your forth and fifth trip...

The product is not on their recall list.

End of story.

A DVD player can be bought now for around $30. Buy a new one and move on with your life.

Okay when did you get fired?