I wanted to return 2 inflatable beds because of the they were very uncomfortable.It has been just 3 days since I bougth them, I had my receipt, the whole box and everything included.
But the manager (!) of the store and two of the associates almost walked on me, very rude...They said non of the Walmarts take them back because of bed bugs etc. I understand the reason but I should know this BEFORE I bought them!
There was no notice on the shelves what so ever...They said they keep putting the notice but people rip them...Not my problem!
Target took it back last year with no problem at all...
As a customer I deserve better customer service, kindness and knowledge before the purchase....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Inflatable Beds Return
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."