Walmart - Refusing the return in a very rude way

I wanted to return 2 inflatable beds because of the they were very uncomfortable.It has been just 3 days since I bougth them, I had my receipt, the whole box and everything included.

But the manager (!) of the store and two of the associates almost walked on me, very rude...They said non of the Walmarts take them back because of bed bugs etc. I understand the reason but I should know this BEFORE I bought them!

There was no notice on the shelves what so ever...They said they keep putting the notice but people rip them...Not my problem!

Target took it back last year with no problem at all...

As a customer I deserve better customer service, kindness and knowledge before the purchase....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Inflatable Beds Return
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #506938

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 03, 2014 #879271

This person sounds like they are ten years old which is why they mistook being told no as rude. By this child's logic, if someone took down all the signs warning her about shoplifting she would think it is okay. I bet this child expects them to hire one employee to stay in the area and keep putting the signs back after a customer or employee takes them down.

1 0 Reply

Jul 06, 2014 #836626

Something is wrong here why do you keep buying them and returning them

2 0 Reply

Jul 06, 2014 #836498

What do you buy the air beds for short term use and then take them back? sounds like a rip off to me.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about