I wanted to return 2 inflatable beds because of the they were very uncomfortable.It has been just 3 days since I bougth them, I had my receipt, the whole box and everything included.
But the manager (!) of the store and two of the associates almost walked on me, very rude...They said non of the Walmarts take them back because of bed bugs etc. I understand the reason but I should know this BEFORE I bought them!
There was no notice on the shelves what so ever...They said they keep putting the notice but people rip them...Not my problem!
Target took it back last year with no problem at all...
As a customer I deserve better customer service, kindness and knowledge before the purchase....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Inflatable Beds Return
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I wanted to return 2 inflatable beds because of the they were very uncomfortable. It has been just 3 days since I bougth them, I had my receipt, the whole..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."