I wanted to return 2 inflatable beds because of the they were very uncomfortable.It has been just 3 days since I bougth them, I had my receipt, the whole box and everything included.
But the manager (!) of the store and two of the associates almost walked on me, very rude...They said non of the Walmarts take them back because of bed bugs etc. I understand the reason but I should know this BEFORE I bought them!
There was no notice on the shelves what so ever...They said they keep putting the notice but people rip them...Not my problem!
Target took it back last year with no problem at all...
As a customer I deserve better customer service, kindness and knowledge before the purchase....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Inflatable Beds Return
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I wanted to return 2 inflatable beds because of the they were very uncomfortable. It has been just 3 days since I bougth them, I had my receipt, the whole..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."