While I purchased a lottery ticket which took about three minutes some stole my grocery cart... I was devistated..

what is this world coming too???

I asked to see a CSM to lodge a complaint.. I am a senior and I must tell you that I felt violated. I have never had such a tramatic experience in my life..

after spending 2 hours in this store chosing the exact product to purchase to then turn around and find out that a Walmart employee took my cart without even asking if this was mine... and put everything back on the shelf.

Comments

neno85
#205909

I can see why you are upset but I doubt that situation was so devastating, I mean there are more things that could of happened that I think would of been more dramatic. Next time leave ur cart where you can see it or close to you, so someone don't mistake it for an abandoned cart.

#192203

It took you two hours to grocery shop, and took some lazy employee making minimum wage fifteen minutes to put it all back. Owned.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #182565

I was only gone for 15 minutes to purchase a lottery ticket when this happened. I understand if the cart was unattended for an hour, but 15 minutes.

Another customer tried to empty my cart. The dumb girl CSM asked if it was anyone's cart. No one replied.

So she put everything back and gave the cart to the other customer. What a racist.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #182564