Angola, Indiana

I had a Samsung Galaxy 7 Sky Pro that the screen cracked on. I have the protection plan.

I went to the local store where I purchased the phone and plan to understand how I should proceed. By guidance of the Walmart associate I was told how to file the claim, however I would be without a phone until they got back to me. He said may be over a week. He suggested that I should go ahead and get another phone, transfer my number to it and when they get to me for a resolution to mine, to take the option to have my account credited for the value of mine.

So that is how I proceeded and bought a phone and another plan for the bad one. I file the claim, ready to send the phone back and now I find out they will not credit to my account, only offer to me a phone that is no where compatible to my phone that I had purchased just a few months ago. I do not need another phone and especially upset and they should be embarrassed at what they offered to me for a phone in return for my J7 Sky Pro.

There is NO COMPARISON! In following the associates guidance, got burned!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

This is a scam. They ask you to pay money on a plan that the manufacturer otsrlf will cover.

My LG TV no longer came on but I was told they don’t cover accidental damage. I come home from holiday to find this. Do not buy this mess Walmart offers it’s literally the same thing you have when you buy a TV. Asurion is a scam!!!

Beware they are preying on innocent working families that thought maybe they could catch a break. There is no break just a rip off scam