My phone cost me $100.00. They sent an email saying I would receive the same quality or better quality phone than the one I had.

I had three choices: First a lg that cost $29.99, second phone cost $39.99 and the third was a $59.99 dollar phone. None of them had the same quality as my phone. My phone had a 13 mp camera. The $59.99 phone has a 5 mp.

I sent my phone in on the fifteenth. They received it on the 20th at 1:01 pm. The new phone was supposed to be sent out the next day and supposed to have it with in two days. It has now been six days since they received the item and still no new phone.

No tracking number, not even on it way. They are saying they have no phone in stock and now I have to wait tell this Friday when they receive the phones there and then wait for them to ship the new phone out. They do not do anything they say they do.

You will have to wait weeks for the new phone to arrive. Just save yourself the headache and go buy another phone, don't waste your money on the replacement plans, they are a joke and just a big hassel.

Reason of review: All the above except two..

Preferred solution: I would like my phone replacement when I was supposed to. I would like to have the new phone in the next couple days. They have had the old phone for about a week and my new one won't be shipped out any before Friday or next week..

I liked: Attitude of cashier.

I didn't like: Customer service or lack there of.

Comments