7900 W McNab Rd, North Lauderdale, FL 33068

I could not find my original card i just got out of the hospital i need to pay my car note its up for repo. Went to pay bill was told i cant then i was told to go to money center to get my money declined then i was told to wait two hours after i got card i waited 5 then i was told go get cash back declined.

I have one card with 165.00 the other with 485.00 i just want my money. When i look online its there THIS IS NOT FARE I MADE DEPOSIT WITH THE FIRST CARD AND PAID FIR SOMETHING ONLINE IT WENT THROUGH NOW I CANT PURCHASE NOTHING

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

you sound retarded.

Go to a bank and open an account. Quit using some kind of a "money" card from a discount retail store. Why trust your money to a store where handling your money is a sideline than using a bank where handling your transactions is their main business?

AmazingDove
@Anonymous

If company's are allowed to take deposits FOCI then people should be protracted to deposit there money whete they wish company's should not be allowed to steel from the public regardless same as embezzlement.

@AmazingDove