Fremont, California

I want to give a big compliment to the Wal-Mart store located at 2004 South Pleasant St in Springdale, Arkansas. I was visiting the area on a business trip and I frequented this location during my stay.

Every time I went into that store, the ladies room was clean and smelled pleasing. I had the pleasure of meeting the janitor, Bernie.

He told me he was just filling in and that he is a part-time janitor at Wal-Mart's home office. Well, Wal-Mart should promote Bernie to full time janitor for the great work he does keeping the restrooms so clean!

Comments

"How did you ever get the scoop on such "inside" information?" - The MrsLea drama is causing additional server traffic to PissedConsumer.com :p :p - they need the money to pay for added bandwidth . :zzz :zzz :zzz

ANOTHER amazing coincidence!! :eek

W O W! 8)

AND another thing: Thanks for the amazing heads up about the smiley faces.

:eek :eek :eek :grin :grin

How did you ever get the scoop on such "inside" information? :?

Let's see, :) 10, :grin 20, ;) 30, 8) 40, :p 50, :p 60, :p 70, :p 80, :p 90, :p 1.00, :p 1.10, :p 1.20, :p 1.30, :p 1.40, :p 1.50.

I can swing it ... :grin :grin :grin 8)

Congratulations Bernie!! You are now the full-time janitor at Walmart!

What an achievement! Now, if they could only clone Bernie, and send him out to Walmart men's rooms everywhere!

:grin

Anonymous - Use as many smilies as you can - they will charge you 10cents for each smiley you use starting in August :eek :eek :eek :grin :grin .

"HEY GUYS":

What an amazing coincidence!! :p

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

MrsLea

Really? I never knew the home office had a maintenance employee named Bernie. Wow, he has the same first name as my husband who also works at the WM home office as a supervisor in apparel.

:p

#520802

Oh, BTW, Anonymous from "Fremont, CA", thanks for the amazing story!

Who'd believe it????? :p

#520801

OMG! :?

I went to the Wal-Mart at 2004 South Pleasant Street, Springdale, Arkansas on a recent business trip and I frequented this location during my stay, too!! :)

What an amazing coincidence!! ;)

Every time I went into that store, the restrooms were clean and smelled "pleasing". :)

What an amazing coincidence!! ;)

I had the pleasure of meeting the janitor, too! :)

What an amaing coincidence!! ;)

He didn't give me his name, though. However, he did tell me that he was just filling in,but he didn't tell me that he was a part-time janitor at Wal-Mart's home office. :?

What an amazing coincidence!! ;)

Well, Wal-Mart should promote Bernie to Senior VP for the great work he does!! 8)

Isn't this all an amazing coincidence? Why, Some could call it almost spooky!! :p