Verified Reviewer

2.4

Update by user Aug 29, 2020

This has not been resolved. No one has called or email me.

Original review posted by user Aug 29, 2020

I was trying to return some fabric I purchase. I purchased and thinking the colors were the right ones.

Plus the fabric is cotton polyester and it's not going to work. I started an online return and went to the store in Houston on S post oak. Was told I couldn't return it. In a rude way.

But your online return says it's returnables. I can't even exchange it. I chatted with someone online who said someone would contact me in 72 hrs. It's been two weeks.

If I had this problem with Joann's or Hobby lobby it would have been exchange or return as long as I return what I purchased. It would be great if I could exchange it for a different color. I hate to stop shopping here if I can't get a refund or exchange. Even though I have purchased the fabric I needed at Joann's.

I would have to shop else where for my clothes and households product else where. Only because Nowhere IN YOUR STORE RETURN POLICY STATES THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN FABRIC.

Walmart Pros: Customer service at local store for return.

Walmart Cons: No manager to talk to.

Location: 9555 South Post Oak Road, Houston, TX 77096

Comments

#1921202

Telling you no doesn’t equal rude Karen. Be sure of your selections before you purchase. You can also open your own store loser.

#1917775

Fabric sold by the yard . And No it won't be hard to resell. They sell pieces of cut fabric all the time.

#1918202
@Yobani

Of course they do but they cut it off the bolt, they don't go looking through a pile pf pieces that are already cut to different sizes nor do they have a place to store a bunch or randomly cut pieces.

#1918320
@PissedConsumer1918202

You do have a section to put randomly cut fabric. It's a yard and a half.

Am pretty sure someone else would buy it. But I learn my listen never to shop Walmart again.

Atleast at Joann's they return cut fabric. I don't make it a habit but I ask and they said as long as I return the same length and width they would return it.

#1918675
@Yobani

Not true.

#1918676
@PissedConsumer1918675

Yes they will. I see it alot at Joann's, hobby lobby and walmart.

#1917774

You don't say whether it was precut fabric or fabric sold by the yard. I could see them taking precut fabric back but if it was sold by the years and cut to your length I could understand them not wanting to take it back as it might be difficult to resell.

Walmart Reviews