1.6

I ordered a big heavy item from Walmart and I couldn't return the item until now since I didnt have anyone help me take it to the store. Also, I dont have a closeby store.

I feel so disappointed at Walmart that they are not being flexible with the returns policies due to the pandemic. I would be very happy just to get store credit. I had a similar situation with amazon and they gave the credit back to me and asked me to donate the item. I will NEVER shop at Walmart again.

I should have just via Amazon and leveraged the prime membership privileges that I have with them. My first and last shopping experience with Walmart!

User's recommendation: Do not shop with them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1923570

You are a loser. Shop wisely and quit expecting the world to cater to you. Who do you think you are?

#1923616
@PissedConsumer1923570

I think you are the looser not knowing how the business works! Look on how Costco and Amazon and other retailers are treating the customers and being flexible with their needs during Pandemic!

#1923694
@Sho

Then complain to their Corporate Headquarters about this. Their contact information is either found on This website or online.

Walmart Reviews