Cambridge, Massachusetts

This is a very unpleasant experience I have with Walmart. I bought 4 Virgin mobile phones and a Data Share plan card from a Walmart store at Hudson (280 Washington St, Hudson, Massachusetts) on June 27, 2015. After I found the phone plan does not fit my needs, the second day (June 28th) I went to the Walmart store to return the items I bought. I returned all the 4 phones and got refund, but for the card which is still brand new and unscratched, the people working at the Costume Service won’t refund me for the card I paid $115. They say the card is not refundable even though it is unscratched and not used. I said: 1) the return policy posted by Walmart only says 14 day return but does not say the card is nonrefundable after purchase; 2) when I bought the item, nobody told me the card is not refundable (the costumer should be told about this if it is not included in the Walmart posted return policy).

They asked me to contact Virgin Mobile to get refund. I contacted the Virgin Mobile and the Virgin Mobile said, since I bought it from Walmart, I should get refund from Walmart not from them. As a costumer, I feel like I’m treated like a ball kicking back and form between Walmart and Virgin Mobile. I called Walmart store at Hudson again, trying to resolve this properly. However, the Walmart store at Hudson again rejected my legitimate request.

This should not be the right way Walmart does to its costumer!

• Poor Walmart Return Policy

Comments

All phone cards are non refundable. Its stated on the back of the cards.

musicman88

Costumer? Is it time for Halloween already?

Virgin Mobile cards say "non refundable" on the back of them.