Verified Reviewer

1.5

INSULTING! "We take your satisfaction seriously"?

Walmart refused my refund item was never opened with original receipt purchased 2 days ago. "items can be returned or exchanged at any store"? Was told to take item to store location where it was purchased. "Use the mobile app to save your receipt"?

Customer service Rep. grabbed phone from my hand when presented for them to scan TC barcode. "We are happy to help"? When I asked for a manager I was ganged up on by 3 employees talking over me and generally shooing me away contradicting everything this video is claiming.

So basically they invoked their right to refuse service policy in every possible rude way besides simply saying we have the right to refuse service. I walked away from that situation called for the stores salaried manager to file a complaint he walks to me asks whats the problem i say I need to file a complaint that my phone was grabbed out of hand and employees were rude. His response was what was you returning?

I showed him item he asks do you have receipt? i hand him receipt he says you have to take it to the store it was purchased have a nice day handing me back receipt.

User's recommendation: Amazon, Target.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Walmart Pros: Disliked, Usually predictable until today.

Walmart Cons: Customer service is terrible, Jumping through hoops to purchase, I do not have the time to fix your mistake, Personnel.

Location: 6703 West Loop 1604 North, San Antonio, TX 78254