The site says it's easy to return merchandise ordered on line just take it to any Walmart store. What they don't say is, you must have all the paperwork that came with the item to return it.

They cannot access your order on their computers even though you have ordered online with pickup at the store in the past.........or at least that is what I was told. They lost my Pharmacy business several months ago and now they are loosing my online business back to Amazon. They are making a play to become another online Amazon, but they are no where near that level of sophistication.

I'll never use them again. Fool me once......

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Return policy, No customer service employees p o.

Comments

All online orders are tracked by an order number not by the item. Comman sense would tell you walmart is the largest retailer in the world and there is no way to track every item bought in the store based on product alone.

You know that little barcode at the bottom of a normal receipt it is the same process. Are you dense?