I ordered a piece of exercise equipment online.It weighed 70lbs and the site stated they would deliver and pick-up the item for return if required.

Since I don't have a car and the item was heavy, that seemed like a good idea. The item was broken. I advised Walmart on February 12/17 of the problem and requested a pick-up of the defective product. Well it is April 17/17 and they still have not picked up the product.

I have given up 3 days waiting for the "courier" to come and pick up the item. Each courier has sent an email giving me a day of pick up. I have been there each time (they have to phone from the lobby to get access). If I don't answer my phone, it records all missed calls including those from the lobby.

The phone has never indicated that they ever tried to access the building. I am in St. John's NL.

So now I have to get in touch with Walmart again.I'm just lost about what to do.

Review about: Exercise Equipment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Pick Up Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The Cranston Walmart has no quality control in their meat section. Walmart "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Walmart Customer Service Definitely Needs Improvement! Walmart "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more