Verified Reviewer

1.7

I purchase my phone Samsung Galaxy A70 A705 February 12, 2020. Phone came in box that was NOT sealed.

Phone had phone cover on screen protector on it. I inserted T-Mobil sim card and start use a phone. End of March the phone run updates and got hot I turned phone off. Turn on again and then see purple spot at the bottom of the screen.

The purple stain is expended in 24 hrs and covered the entire screen that I was not even able to back up data. I call to Samsung, and they asked me to sheep the phone to them. After Samsung receive the phone and did investigation they told me that the phone is international and do not have USA warranty. But, they also told me that I bought and used the phone in Russia July 14, 2019, which make me think that this phone is refurbished, because I bought the Phone Samsung Galaxy A70 A705M in the USA on February 15, 2020 from Wallmart.com in the USA.

The phone had been shipped to my USA address and received . So it is impossible that new phone had been used in Russia in July 2019 nether than July 2020. If phone had been refurbished then Walmart.com should display it on first page of the phone description.

I'm customer of walmart store for so many years, and I feel so bad now that this issue make me cry.

I think you also would be disappointed it you phone gone in a month after your purchase. And I personally could not afford to pay 350$ every 3 month for refurbished phone.

Unfortunately I'm agy lady and could not contact anyone earlier because of COVID-19and also all response from companies was delayed which make this case even worth.

Please HELP.

It will be really appreciated. Thanks and Regards,

Elena Sam

Walmart Pros: Shopping.

Walmart Cons: Product description hide truth.

Comments