Verified Reviewer

I am an 80-year-old disabled senior citizen. I order from Walmart because I am unable to get to store.

I ordered a farberware deep fryer, order # 954421****715, and it was to be shipped to my home. Then they emailed me saying it was to be hand delivered because it was at a local store. They delivered it same day, but unfortunately, it did not work. I called Walmart, and the young person led me to believe they would pick it up to no avail, then I spoke to another worker, who held me on forever.

He told me that he just sent the return shipping Label. Not true, I told him he had sent instead a letter saying it was canceled on Oct 1 . Not true. He said he was sorry and would create the label manualy, placed me on hold for some time and hung up on me.

Contacted Walmart chat, and was told Fedex would pick it up yesterday. Yes, Fed Ex, did arrive to pick it up, but they said i needed a shipping label, and to call them back, when i received it. I called Walmart.com again, was told I would receive shipping label within 24 hours instead he sent me an email telling me to return to store. I dont understand why they are making it so difficult for me, and wasting my time.

I was recently hospitalized and now under nursing care here at home. In the past, when i ordered from Walmart.com, no problem returning. I get my groceries from Walmart delivery. Please contact me to remedy this situation.

Have a blessed day. Thank you, Luisa Herbert

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Easy return.

Walmart Cons: Bad attitude of customer service manager.

Comments