1.2

I bought a TV today from Walmart. I got it home and unpacked it and the TV was broken.

I put it back in my car drove back to Walmart tonight arrived at 7:55 PM and was told they could not help me because returns close at 8 PM. If youre going to be open till 8 PM be open to 8 PM. I now have two hours of driving time invested in getting this television and customer service would not wait on me Would not wait on me... five minutes before they close.

I am furious because you have cost me time by selling me a defective television and then you closed early wasting my time driving back. This is not customer service and it is poor business.

I expect to hear from someone. Additionally when I called I was on hold for five minutes the music stop playingAnd there was silence after that

User's recommendation: Do not buy anything at the Marion Walmart has their customer service sucks.

Walmart Cons: Unprofessional, Give you the run around.

Location: 3240 South Western Avenue, Marion, IN 46953

Comments

#1968898

I got 2 Tv online at Wal Mart and can't get them to work. Patricia Clark 537 Mountainview Dr Luray,Va can I take them to the Wal Mart by me .The only paperwork I have is the paper on the side of the box.

Walmart Reviews