Walmart stopped *** me off a long time ago. In fact, I love the place now.

Every time I need a few bucks, I just go to a Walmart, find a receipt on the ground and take it to customer service. Then I say the cashier never voided an item and they apologize, give me cash and I leave and spend the money at another store. Been doing it for years. Also when they give a gift card for return, just go find a receipt where someone paid in cash or a debit, go buy the same stuff on the receipt with the gift card, then take all the *** back with the cash receipt and get cash for it.

They pissed me off ten years ago and since then I have nailed them with the receipt thing for a grip of money. Hit every shift and spread it out at different walmarts and it will last forever.

I sometimes call and get a manager first and a name so when I walk up to the service desk its already been approved so the idiots there just hand me my cash for my item the cashier never voided at the register when I changed my mind at checkout. Up yours WALTONS

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

You do know that you are perpetuating fraud and if you get caught, you can go to prison right?

to Anonymous London, England, United Kingdom #1094285

Yeah you can, but I don't think you can go to prison for trolling on a website. I doubt someone would admit to doing this.

We get lots of these letters from time to time, one about how the parent asked her children to hide in the washroom and reported her children as lost so she could steal while everyone was looking for the child. It is trolling.

I think is this guy is trolling they will probably just tell him to be careful what he posts online next time. Don't know if he will be charged.

You know how dumbos like you get caught? They brag about what they are doing illegal. I'm happy in the knowledge that one day you will be caught and they will backtrack their investigation for ten years based on your confession and you will have a felony.

I would like to say a big thank you on behalf of admitting how much of a grade a douchcanoe you are. And the local walmarts and PDs were happy to have this post pointed out to them after I reported it to them for illegal actions. Bravo!